Coming Home to Home
From providing long-term residential to short-term respite care services, our care team of staff nurses, nursing aides and healthcare assistants are available round the clock to support and tend to our residents in a nurturing home-like environment.
We work closely with families to personalise and manage the support each adult child on the autism spectrum requires. To help families in their planning, a short trial stay (five days maximum) can also be arranged to ascertain their child's suitability and adaptability to the SAAH environment.
To begin your journey with SAAH, please approach a social worker of any Social Service Agency for help in submitting your application to SG Enable. Meanwhile, you may download the application form here. Acceptance to SAAH is subject to the assessment of suitability and vacancies.
What does it take?
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident (at least one parent needs to be a Singapore citizen)
- Between 18 and 55 years old
- Primary diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) / Intellectual Disability (ID)
- Ambulant (to move about with minimum assistance)
- Able to partake in activities of daily living (ADL)
SAAH Virtual Visit (by registration only)
In view of the current COVID-19 situation, open houses have been suspended. They have been replaced by virtual visits held every third Friday of the month from August to November.
Get to know our residential services and programme better through the hour-long online engagement sessions in which our staff take conduct a presentation on the SAAH programme and take you on virtual tour of the residential facilities. To join us at the SAAH Virtual Visit, select from one of these dates:
- Friday, 21 August 2020, 10.00am to 11.00am
- Friday, 18 September 2020, 10.00am to 11.00am
- Friday, 23 October 2020, 10.00am to 11.00am
- Friday, 20 November 2020, 10.00am to 11.00am
Sign up for the virtual visit by filling in and submitting this online form. We look forward to hosting you.